Braxton-Grant Technologies Online Privacy Notice
Effective January 1, 2020
We at Braxton-Grant respect your concerns about privacy. This Notice describes the types of personal information we collect on the Sites, how we use the information, with whom we share it and the choices available to users of our Sites regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how users can contact us about our privacy practices. Certain of the Sites may provide additional detail about privacy practices specific to those Sites. Internal company policies and procedures govern Braxton-Grant’s internal networks and systems and the processing of personal information relating to employees and other authorized Braxton-Grant network users.
For California residents, please click here for additional information on how we process your personal information.
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Information We Share
- Your Rights and Choices
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Links To Other Websites
- Updates To Our Online Privacy Notice
- How To Contact Us
Information We Collect
The types of personal information users of our Sites may submit include:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- other personal information submitted by job applicants, such as a résumé or C.V., work authorization information, salary history, education history, information about security clearances, citizenship information and, for jobs with U.S.-based Braxton-Grant entities, ethnicity, race and gender; and
- other personal information found in content that users provide.
Information We Collect By Automated Means
In conjunction with gathering information through cookies, our web servers may log information such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. We also may record information such as the address of the web page that referred you to our Sites and the IP address of the device you use to connect to our Sites. We also may log information about your interaction with the Sites, such as which pages you visit. We may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons,” which are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as those of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, ScorecardResearch and DocAve Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use the Sites. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about how to opt out of these third-party web analytic service providers’ activities, click the relevant link below:
Both we and others (such as our service providers and advertising networks) may collect personal information about our visitors’ online activities, over time and across third-party websites. Our Sites are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
The providers of other third-party plug-ins on our Sites, such as embedded videos and social sharing tools, may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the Sites and your interactions with the plug-ins. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of the third-party plug-in providers and is not subject to Braxton-Grant’s Online Privacy Notice.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information described above to:
- provide products and services;
- send you promotional materials or other communications;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference or other employment-related checks;
- evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and manage our relationships with them;
- provide and administer human resources services for Braxton-Grant employees;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products, services and communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
In addition, we use information collected through automated means for the purposes set forth above, including by (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Sites, (ii) analyzing the manner in which our users interact with our Sites and online advertisements, (iii) delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and (iv) managing our Sites and other aspects of our business.
On our Sites, we may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. This section of our Online Privacy Notice provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Online Privacy Notice.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual espionage, cybersecurity or security events or other fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as indicated in the “How To Contact Us” section of this Online Privacy Notice. Exercise your rights as a data subject. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us as indicated below. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Sites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites
Our Sites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites, even though you may enter that site directly from visiting ours.
Updates To Our Online Privacy Notice
This Online Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post the updated version on our Sites and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Online Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us braxtongrant.com/contact or writing to us at:
Braxton-Grant Systems Corporation
Attn: Corporate Communications/Privacy
1340 Charwood Rd, Suite I
Hanover, MD 21076