Developing on AWS
This course teaches experienced developers how to programmatically interact with AWS services to build web solutions. It guides you through a high-level architectural discussion on resource selection and dives deep into using the AWS Software Development Kits (AWS SDKs) and Command Line Interface (AWS CLI) to build and deploy your cloud applications. You will build a sample application during this course, learning how to set up permissions to the development environment, adding business logic to process data using AWS core services, configure user authentications, deploy to AWS cloud, and debug to resolve application issues. The course includes code examples to help you implement the design patterns and solutions discussed in the course. The labs reinforce key course content and help you to implement solutions using the AWS SDK for Python, .Net, and Java, the AWS CLI, and the AWS Management Console.
- Build a simple end-to-end cloud application using AWS Software Development Kits (AWS SDKs), Command Line Interface (AWS CLI), and IDEs.
- Configure AWS Identity and Access Management (1AM) permissions to support a development environment.
- Use multiple programming patterns in your applications to access AWS services.
- Use AWS SDKs to perform CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations on Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB resources.
- Build AWS Lambda functions with other service integrations for your web applications.
- Understand the benefits of microservices architectures and serverless applications to design.
- Develop API Gateway components and integrate with other AWS services.
- Explain how Amazon Cognito controls user access to AWS resources.
- Build a web application using Cognito to provide and control user access.
- Use DevOps methodology to reduce the risks associated with traditional application releases and identify AWS services that help in implementing DevOps practices.
- Use AWS Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM) to deploy an application.
- Observe your application build using Amazon X-Ray
Learn from people who have experience working in the cybersecurity world. Our professionals can make the implementation and administration processes simple and painless through vendor-specific knowledge, federally authorized training, and personalized student experiences.