AZ-140T00-A Configuring and operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
This course is designed for system administrators who need to deploy and manage Windows desktops in a cloud environment and who have some experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). Although this course is specific to Windows Virtual Desktop, the skills and knowledge you learn can be applied to a variety of cloud and desktop virtualization solutions.
- Create and manage a Windows Virtual Desktop environment
- Configure Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) in Azure for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Monitor and manage VDI resources
- Configure authentication and authorization capabilities
- Utilize technologies such as Remote Desktop Services
- Integrate Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with Azure services
- Troubleshoot and manage virtual desktops
Learn from people who have experience working in the cybersecurity world. Our professionals can make the implementation and administration processes simple and painless through vendor-specific knowledge, federally authorized training, and personalized student experiences.