AZ-305T00: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions covers the fundamentals of designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions. In this course you will learn how to design and compute application solutions, storage solutions, networking, access solutions, and business continuity solutions.
- Design for governance
- Design for compute solutions
- Design for application architectures
- Design a non-relational storage solution
- Design a relational storage solution
- Design a data integration solution
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design networking solutions
- Design for backup and disaster recovery
- Design monitoring solutions
- Design for migrations
Learn from people who have experience working in the cybersecurity world. Our professionals can make the implementation and administration processes simple and painless through vendor-specific knowledge, federally authorized training, and personalized student experiences.