Palo Alto Firewall 10.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
Firewalls are critical components of any network. They enforce network security while monitoring incoming and outgoing traffic and introduce a sieve to ensure only permitted data packets enter the network.
With the advancements in technology, conventional firewalls tend to be less useful when facing modern virtual threats. As a result, global cybersecurity leader Palo Alto has ushered in the age of next generation firewalls. These firewalls build on foundational capabilities by adding authentication decisions based on the context of the user, the content and the application. This allows cyber security departments to have a 360-degree view of all going on within the network, making it easy to prevent malware and threat intelligence technologies.
ALO ALTO NETWORKS FIREWALL 10.1 ESSENTIALS: CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING (EDU-210) – COURSE CONTENT
- Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and Architecture
- Configuring Initial Firewall Settings
- Managing Firewall Configurations
- Managing Firewall Administrator Accounts
- Connecting the Firewall to Production Networks with Security Zones
- Creating and Managing Security Policy Rules
- Creating and Managing NAT Policy Rules
- Controlling Application Usage with App-ID
- Blocking Known Threats Using Security Profiles
- Blocking Inappropriate Web Traffic with URL Filtering
- Blocking Unknown Threats with Wildfire
- Controlling Access to Network Resources with User-ID
- Using Decryption to Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic
- Locating Valuable Information Using Logs and Reports
- What’s Next in Your Training and Certification Journey
- Appendix A – Securing Endpoints with GlobalProtect
- Appendix B – Providing Firewall Redundancy with High Availability
- Appendix C – Connecting Remotes Sites using VPNs
- Appendix D – Configuring User-ID Windows Agent
Learn from people who have experience working in the cybersecurity world. Our professionals can make the implementation and administration processes simple and painless through vendor-specific knowledge, federally authorized training, and personalized student experiences.