What is Data Privacy Management?
Data privacy management safeguards important information from corruption, compromise, or loss. The importance of data protection increases as the amount of data created and stored continues to grow.
What keeps you up at night?
Where is my data?
- What is the impact on my business if my data is corrupted?
- What is my data worth if it is exposed?
- Is my Office365 OneDrive and Sharepoint data protected?
At Braxton-Grant, we work for and with you. As an extension of your team, we deliver the best data privacy solutions built for your business.
How does Braxton-Grant help?
As a trusted IT advisor, we create the best solution for you no matter where you are in the process of adding data privacy solutions to your security environment. We are here to implement quickly and identify & resolve hidden gaps in your network.
Where are you in the process of implementing data privacy management?
Looking to establish data privacy management? As a vendor agnostic certified reseller, we will…
- Assist in defining your organization’s use cases.
- Identify vendor solutions based on your defined company or organization requirements.
- Support POC evaluation and configuration as you evaluate possible vendors.
I'm in the process of implementing data privacy management, but am looking for key remaining elements.
If you have some components in place but need support for specific products, people, or evaluation to finish the process, we will…
- Understand organizational use case requirements.
- Define outstanding needs and recommend a path moving forward for the timeline that has been identified.
- Audit current installation of products and assist in resolving any areas of improvement.
- Recommend vendors that will help you close the gap.
- Provide the help of experienced engineers to get you across the finish line.
Looking for a third-party review or need to validate your system with additional compliance? We will…
- Provide an audit of your current cybersecurity systems.
- Help you align with other compliance requirements such as NIST, CMMC, or HIPAA.
- Not totally satisfied with your current solution’s performance? We will…
- Provide an audit on your current solution and make recommendations for improvement based on your findings.
- Recommend vendors that will better fit your needs.
Our Vendor Partners
The way you do business is unique to you, and your security existence should reflect that. No matter where you are in the world or whether you have employees on-premises, hybrid, or remote, we work with a variety of partners so we can apply the best products and solutions for you.