What is SASE?
The future of network security is in the cloud
SASE “Secure Access Service Edge”, a term coined by Gartner in 2019, is an emerging security and network framework. Today’s environment shows that more users, devices, and data are outside the network perimeter instead of on the inside. What is the solution for protecting everything outside that perimeter? Cloud-based security.
According to Gartner, SASE “will enable security teams to deliver a rich set of secure network security services in a consistent and integrated manner to support the needs of digital business transformation, edge computing and workforce mobility.” SASE allows you to do business anywhere while maintaining your security.
A SASE solution includes:
How does Braxton-Grant help?
As a trusted IT advisor, we create the best solution for you no matter where you are in the process of adding SASE to your security environment. Every company will need to adapt parts, if not all, of the SASE solutions to keep up with the modern workplace. We are here to implement quickly and identify & resolve hidden gaps in your network.
Where are you in the Process of Adopting SASE?
Looking to establish your SASE presence? As a vendor agnostic certified reseller, we will…
- Assist in defining your organization’s use cases as it applies to SASE.
- Identify vendor solutions based on your defined company or organization requirements.
- Support POC evaluation and configuration as you evaluate possible vendors.
If you have some cloud components in place but need support for specific products, people, or evaluation to finish the process, we will…
- Understand organizational use case requirements.
- Define outstanding needs and recommend a path moving forward for the timeline that has been identified.
- Audit current installation of products and assist in resolving any areas of improvement.
- Recommend vendors that will help you close the gap.
- Provide the help of experienced engineers to get you across the finish line.
Looking for a third-party review or need to validate your system with additional compliance? We will…
- Provide an audit of your current cybersecurity systems.
- Help you align with other compliance requirements such as NIST, CMMC, or HIPAA.
Not totally satisfied with your current solution’s performance? We will…
- Provide an audit on your current solution and make recommendations for improvement based on your findings.
- Recommend vendors that will better fit your needs.
Our Vendor Partners
The way you do business is unique to you, and your security existence should reflect that. No matter where you are in the world or whether you have employees on-premises, hybrid, or remote, we work with a variety of partners so we can apply the best products and solutions for you.